Wednesday 29 October 2014

ABOUT

                                 Welcome Friends!!!.to my Elixir recipe . Elixir recipe is all about cooking with Ancient Grains and Healthy Eating . Immediately we think oh my gosh!! ...Are we need to eat  bland  food or to cook with some unfamiliar ingredients ???..Answer will be BIG NO.......

                           Being an health  freak and  yoga instructor I always believe in  healthy eating.So simple change in the way we cook  can  profound immerse health benefits ..Basically I  prefer baking instead of frying and  more cooking with our  ancient grains   .In this fast world  an healthier eating  is very significant  and to  be role model  for future generation  . 

                            " Healthy cooking starts from our kitchen not anywhere else "... ..so are u all ready for the next big step in the kitchen along with me ...


No comments:

Post a Comment